Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog Entry Numero Uno.

Well, here it is. I have started yet another blog, on yet another site. And hopefully this one will be written in regularly. Such is my habit of starting and never finishing things. C'est la vie.


I have decided to give myself a little project, to add to the myriad of projects I already have. I want to create a blog to house my thoughts and plans for my school projects throughout my four years as an art student. Yes, I've already missed the month of September. Oops. But I'm sure that will be forgiven. There are still hundreds of assignments to complete, so I'm sure the blogging world hasn't missed much.


I have a fairly large list of things to complete at the moment, and hopefully some of these things will end up posted here:

  • Visual analysis essay (art history)
  • A picture painted half black and white (colour exploration)
  • A three foot by three foot study of colour roles in society (colour exploration)
  • One abstract watercolour (drawing)
  • One surreal watercolour (drawing)
  • A study of facial features (drawing)
  • A drawing of a tree with the negative spaces coloured in with texture(drawing)
  • A one to three minute video performance (time based media)


Needless to say, I have a lot to do, and perhaps distracting myself with a blog isn't the best idea. But then again, I've never been very focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment