Monday, February 28, 2011

Tour Eiffel

Along with my paintings, I have finished my cardboard model of the Eiffel Tower. It's pretty simple. I'm hoping my teacher appreciates simple. (Few seem to at this school.) I know seeing it with the things other students made makes it look like I didn't put much work into it, but I like how it came out. It's simple and light and not too much. I didn't want to go over the top with it and keep adding and adding until it was too decorated. So I hope my teacher gets that. I sort of turned out like an art deco version of the tower, which is cool. Art deco is always good.

Anyways, here it is. Took less than a small sheet of cardboard to make. But I'm happy with it.





Best compliment was someone said this looked like something you could pick up at the Umbra store. That's awesome. I love Umbra.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I found this great construction of the Eiffel Tower with Lego Duplo bricks. The construction is a room high and the children love it!
    http://www.buildingexamples.com/special-projects/eiffel-tower
    Making this tower is fun and good for the motoric skills for the youngsters. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am reaching out on behalf of a new museum in Chicago, called Blocks to Bricks and we are interested in showcasing your cardboard Eiffel Tower.
    Please contact me at enowicki@blockstobricks.com to discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng ebay từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u plz upload video & btw it's really nice

    ReplyDelete